Redem is a growing research tech startup where we help to improve the market research industry by ensuring data quality through our quality assurance processes. With our AI-based technology, we are poised to become the industry standard for data quality and reliable market research results. We are already the leading data quality tool in the German-speaking insights market. As the company is growing dynamically and our customer base is increasing, our CEO needs a trusted person to take care of both internal and external activities.
- Redem GmbH
- Linz, Austria | Remote
- Planning and organizing internal and external events
- Support and oversee our recruitment processes
- Preparation of presentations and documents for in-house and external purposes
- Documenting processes
- Planning appointments with customers and partners
- Taking care of our marketing activities
- Preparing content for our newsletter and blog
- Managing all administrative activities such as accounting and time recording of our employees
What you will need
- Successfully completed higher commercial education (HAK, HLW, University)
- High level of commitment, punctuality and accuracy
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Very good German and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bonus: Experience with WordPress and Hubspot
- Bonus: Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Does this sound like you
- You are good at self-organization
- You have a quick perception
- You are goal-oriented
- You enjoy communicating
- You are a team player
What awaits you
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Creative environment with a start-up mentality
- The possibility to add own ideas and strategies
- Hands-on mentality and strong feedback culture
- Responsibility for tasks and projects
Salary: For this position, an annual gross salary of €35,000 is planned for a full-time basis. Overpayment, depending on work experience and qualifications, is possible!
Location: We look forward to welcoming you to our office in the beautiful city of Linz, Austria. However, remote work is also possible.
Application: Send us your application documents including motivation and work experience to: email@example.com. You can also call us directly and talk to our founder, Florian: +43 660 472 86 85
The interview process includes solving a case, to test your logical thinking.
Become a part of our Team! We look forward to hearing from you.
Linz, Austria | Remote
20h / week
Annual gross salary:
€ 35,000 (full-time basis)