ReDem® is a growing research tech startup where we help to improve the market research industry by ensuring data quality through our quality assurance processes. With our AI-based technology, we are poised to become the industry standard for data quality and reliable market research results. We are already the leading data quality tool in the German-speaking insights market. To help us achieve our mission, we are looking for you to join our dedicated team!
- Redem GmbH
- Linz, Austria | Remote
- Develop new algorithms to identify new dimensions of survey data quality using machine learning
- Implement new and improve existing features of our Survey-Data-Cleaning-Platform
- Responsible to make our application interactable with other tools via APIs
What you will need
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience in building and maintaining APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- A Passion for writing automated tests and maintaining test suites (Jest, JMeter, Postman)
- A Passion for machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
- Very good English skills
- (Bonus) Experience with design patterns and software architecture
- (Bonus) Familiar with Vue.js and other reactive front end frameworks
- (Bonus) Familiar with dev-ops tools, maintaining delivery pipelines/AWS infrastructure.
Does this sound like you
- You want your code to help improve the quality and reliability of market research data
- You like to work in a startup environment
- You are a team player, and you like good communication
- You are an analytical thinker and are fast at learning new things
What awaits you
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Creative environment with a start-up mentality
- The possibility to add own ideas and strategies
- Hands-on mentality and strong feedback culture
- Responsibility for tasks and projects
Salary: For this position, a gross monthly salary of 3000 € is planned for a full-time basis. Overpayment, depending on work experience and qualifications, is possible!
Location: We look forward to welcoming you to our office in the beautiful city of Linz, Austria. However, remote work is also possible.
Application: Send us your application documents including motivation and work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us directly and talk to our founder, Florian: +43 660 472 86 85
The interview process includes solving a technical case.
Become a part of our Team! We look forward to hearing from you.
Your ReDem Team
Linz, Austria | Remote
38,5h / week
Annual gross salary: