Redem helps the market research industry to improve data quality through innovative quality checks and cleaning processes. With our Survey-Data-Quality-Platform, we are poised to become the industry standard for ensuring data quality in market research. To help us achieve our mission, we are looking for you to join our dedicated team!
- Redem GmbH
- Linz, Austria
- Develop new algorithms to identify new dimensions of survey data quality using machine learning
- Implement new and improve existing features of our Survey-Data-Cleaning-Platform
- Responsible to make our application interactable with other tools via APIs
What you will need
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with APIs (GraphQL, Rest)
- Experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- A passion for mathematics and statistics
- Very good English skills
- (Bonus) Familiar with Vue.js and other reactive front end frameworks
- (Bonus) Experience with design patterns and software architecture
- (Bonus) Experience with container systems like Docker
Does this sound like you
- You want your code to help improve the quality and reliability of market research data
- You like to work in a startup environment
- You are a team player, and you like good communication
- You are an analytical thinker and are fast at learning new things
What awaits you
- Ownership and responsibility for tasks and projects
- Latest technologies
- Flexible working hours and remote time
- Strong feedback culture
- Diverse and exciting tasks
- The possibility to add own ideas and strategies
- Creative environment with a start-up mentality
Salary: For this position, a gross monthly salary of 2.700 € is planned for a full-time basis. Overpayment, depending on work experience and qualifications, is possible!
Send us your application documents including motivation and work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a part of our Team! We look forward to hearing from you.
38,5h / week
€ 2.700 / month